Collecting Personal Information
● Personal Information: IP address, cookie information, version of web browser, time zone, products you viewed, searched terms, and your interaction with the website.
● Purpose of collection: to provide a better experience, load the website more accurately regarding your preference, and perform analytics on the website usage to optimize our site.
● Source of collection: Automatically collected when you access our website using log files, cookies, web beacons, pixels, or tags.
● Personal Information: Customer's billing address and shipping address, name, payment information, contact number, and e-mail address.
● Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and order confirmations, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, communicate with you, and customize with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
● Source of collection: Information provided by you.
Customer support information
● Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
● Source of collection: collected from you.
The website is not intended for the use of individuals under the age of twelve. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at our e-mail address.
As mentioned above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with a targeted advertisement or marketing communications that may interest you. For example:
● We use modern and secure tools like Google Analytics which helps us to understand how our customers use the site. You can see how Google uses your Personal Information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You could also opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to enhance our services to you, which includes: keeping one up to date on new products, offers, and services, offering processing payments, products for sale, shipping, and fulfillment of one’s order.
If we are required to disclose, intercept, monitor, and store your personal information: (a) by law; (b) to secure our systems; (c) to conduct our business, we will do so as prescribed by the law.
● Your consent;
● The contract performed is between you and the website;
● Compliance with our legal obligations;
● To protect your vital interests;
● For performing a task/s carried out in favor of public interest;
● For our legitimate interests, we do not override your fundamental rights and freedom.
We collect and store Usage and transactional information to:
● Determine and verify the service charges payable to you.
● Comply with any regulatory requirement.
● Customize and compile our services for you regarding our business and marketing activities.
● Monitoring your use of services to ensure compliance with our Terms of Service.
Using the site applies that we have your consent for all the above points.
Cookies are used to store user preferences and to track user trends so as to enhance customer’s interactive experience and generally to improve our Services. A cookie is generally a small amount of information that is downloaded to one’s device when one visit’s our website. By allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences, cookies make your browsing experience better. Cookies also provide information regarding how people use our website.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.